Thursday, May 04, 2006

This posting is so like "whatever" unless you went to GBSS

One Erica Baron came up by email the other day. Funny that, as I was planning on making her into my next post. As I flipped through the Report on Business Magazine last Friday, I noticed the very same EB on page 63, in a photo feature about what various people eat for lunch during the work day (in keeping with the work theme of the issue).

"F*cking Erica f*cking Baron," I spluttered into my oatmeal. The moment I hear her name I am taken back to OAC law, and my firm resolve at that time to hear as little of her voice as possible during the class, which meant that everyone heard as much of mine as possible to drown her out....

And I am going to shut my cake hole right now, because you will notice from the attached page from ROB magazine that she is a lawyer, and well, I am not, and have a stack of unpaid bills staring at me. I really don't need to add a deflamtion of character charge to the pile.

P.S. Hers is at the bottom right.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home