Monday, May 08, 2006

Rules for living: Sleep and shoes

It occurs to me that because I am now visiting a naturopath on a semi-reg basis that I could be imparting this knowledge on all six of my regular viewers. This is the first in x installments on how to make your experience of being alive a whole lot better.

Rules for living #1: Better sleep, less of it
Me, I sleep too much. It's true. Can't g
et enough of the zzzs. Noticed that I nod off in front of the telly box mid way through South Park most evenings howev, and wake up around 3 am all confused. Last night I tried something new. No TV at all during the evening. Went to bed at 12.30. Cat got me up at 6.10 and I stayed up... so far so good. Upon the collection and processing of more data will post update. No doubt Nature and the likes will call and want to publish the study.

Rules for living #2: Accessories
You can never have too many handbags, shoes, or belts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home