Monday, February 19, 2007

This little piggy went to Marche Movenpick

Feeling alive in 4705.
Today, after a gruelling hour and a bit spent at the stuff passport office (in which neither food nor drink is allowed... people are practially moving in to that place, and no food or drink? Enough with the patronizing already), I stopped by the Marche (now known as Richtree) in the Eaton Centre (flagship store = Sears) for a sandwich. I know I don't eats the bread often, but I fancied a sandwich. Money changes hands, yadda yadda, then this theme starts playing, an indication that "you've won something." To which I replied "Do I have to
do anything." Fortunately not, just collect my voucher for my free medium caesar salad, to be enjoyed at the Eaton Centre Richtree only before March 5, 2007. Talk about a great start to a lucky year! They were right when they said the golden piglet is a year of prosperity. I never win anything, and I mean never ever never. In celebration of my good fortune, I attach the winning coupon - print it out and use it as many times as you want to before March 6th. I'll never use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home