Monday, July 17, 2006

Do what you love parachute yadda yadda chicken soup for the careerist's soul

I can't believe me it took so effing long to post on one of my fav topics - personality tests.

The classic: Not unlike the Myers Brigg test, but not quite the same. But close enough for our needs.

The new kid on the block: Personality DNA.

I swear to god, this shit saved my sanity when I was working at U of T and in desperate need of being able to articulate what was wrong with my relationship to my work (in a nutshell, beside the bonkers politics) is that I was in communications / feeding lots of lines to ppl and should've been networking a whole lot more (shudder) - both of which are hard for an INTP. That plus I think this whole capitalism stuff has had its day, and it's time to move on to a more sustainable paradigm (less about personality types, more about me being a quasi-Marxist). Anyway, end of the story is you simply cannot go another day without doing at least the Myers Brigg like test.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advocating Leader.
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=vvvkNlUhMSExJdO-OM-AACAD-a530&u=ceb7aaade39e

That's me. How lame am I that I love these tests so much?

Wed Jul 19, 12:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home