Monday, May 29, 2006

Rules for living: SSRIs and standing upright

Rules for Living #5: SSRIs and your ability to stand
Apparently it is not mystery why I passed out from the heat and dehydration in April. According to an unnamed post on an activist's weekly newsletter, my beloved paxil is amongst the list of drugs that make it difficult for one's body to regulate its normal resting temperature in the hot weather. Ergo, Prettiebottom went boom when her phlegm, blood, and bile-based humors were elevated. Dr Prettiebottom recommends a fortnightly leeching and a diagnostic phrenology consultation to see if you are even crazy in the first place. It wouldn't hurt to lick some warm teflon while you are at it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. Saw the same teflon piece myself. Ben is so happy b/c I have been using one little baby teflon frying pan for eggs. He alwasy insisted that it would kill me. Now I have to get rid of the damn thing. Garage sale anyone?

Wed May 31, 12:29:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home