Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kirony: when karma is ironic

Isn't it usually?

But that is not my point. Remember, if you will, my first (and only) installment of Rules for Living, when I talked about the danger of reckless office farting. Today my flatulence caught up with me. I'd just stepped on the empty elevator and the door closed, as it is wont to do, and I detected that someone had let rather a largish and smellish one rip just prior to my embarking. As I basked in the foulness, the elevator stopped, and a cute-ish young guy got on, and I was forced to suck it up. In the end, wanton farting makes fools of us all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reason number 560 that Clair should not be working in an office environment!

Becky

Fri Nov 10, 10:23:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home